Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Take cover, Tomatoes!
Yesterday morning, Monday, April 16, Maddie and I were upstairs and I was watching Fox news. They began reporting on the destruction of the tornadoes that ripped through Oklahoma, Kansas and Nebraska over the weekend. They showed some footage of a tornado. Maddie happened to be looking at the TV and asked, "is that a tomato!?", I replied, "yes", not really thinking too much about it. She immediately starting running towards the closet. I quickly explained that it wasn't here that we were ok, there were no "tomatoes" outside. Poor girl, she watches too much news with me. :) Dave says I've got her as paranoid as I am. Her "paranoia" comes on the heels of a storm two weeks ago that caused 17 tornadoes to touch in the DFW area. Maddie was watching the news with me as we kept track of the storm. What can I say, we need to be informed and prepared and I'm just teaching her. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment